Effective December 23, 2016
Passport Services are suspended.
Please visit the US State Department website to find another acceptance facility.
Please call (954) 757-4143 for additional information.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Original birth certificate with a raised seal, or original Certificate of Naturalization, or a previous U.S. passport
- Individuals may be required to provide additional documents for name changes since birth (marriage/divorce)
- Picture ID - driver's license (not a temporary or learner's permit)
- Two checks or money orders:
- Payable to the U.S. State Department - $110 per applicant for persons aged 16 and older, $80 per applicant for persons under age 16 (6 week processing time)
- Payable to the City of Parkland - $25 per applicant
- $60 per application for expedited service (3 week processing time)
- If you are traveling within three (3) weeks, you must call 877-487-2778 to schedule an appointment at the Miami passport agency, or locate a third party service to hand carry your application.
- One passport photo - 2" by 2" with a white background (photos not available on site)
Please note that passport renewals that are less than fifteen years old (from the date of issue) do not require the services of a Passport Acceptance Agency such as the City of Parkland. Individuals may complete a Form DS-82, which is available on-line at: