The City of Parkland Parks and Recreation Department presents Adult Open Lawn Croquet. This activity will be held from 10:00 am to 11:30 am at Pine Trails Park
Field Four. This is a fun way to get exercise and socialize at the same time. Beginners and advanced players are welcome.
Learn more about lawn croquet by reading the Lawn Croquet Rules
, or contact Parks and Recreation at (954) 757-4129.
The equipment for this activity is provided. Participants will need to wear flat-soled shoes. Croquet whites are permitted but not required.
Activity is limited to 16 participants. Advanced registration is required. The program is free of charge and is open to Parkland residents only, aged 21 and older. Spectators are welcome!
- Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Wednesday, May21, 2014