Summer Camp Programs
The City of Parkland will be offering a Kids Camp (Elementary) and a Teen Camp (Middle) for summer with limited space.
The City of Parkland will be offering specialty camps with limited space. Registration for residents starts Monday, March 6th. Non-resident registration will start Monday, March 20th.
The following City camp is being offered at Park Trails Elementary (June 20th - August 11th):
- City of Parkland Kids Camp
The following City camp is being offered at West Glades Middle School (June 20th - August 11th):
- City of Parkland Travel Camp
The following specialty camps are being offered at PREC (June 12th - August 18th):
- Athletic Republic Sports Camp
- 5678 Dance Camp
- Kingdom Basketball Camp
- Volleyball Evening Camp
The following specialty camp is being offered at Quigley Tennis Center (June 12th - August 18th)
- Rob Nickels Tennis Camp
The City of Parkland is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network, a health and safety software to better support all our members and make it easier to submit critical data securely and eliminate the use of paper to register online.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once and update it as needed throughout the year.
- Reduces risks associated with COVID-19- Collecting data electronically and checking members in /out using contactless methods reduces contact.
- For better security & privacy- ePACT's high encryption levels and commitment to security means your data on ePACT is safer than on paper.
How it works?
It's a very simple process. You'll be sent a request for EACH child after you register- click the "Complete Request" button, create an account, and follow the prompts to share data with the city of parkland. If you have more than one child attending, family data will automatically pre-fill-,saving you time.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact us at 954.757.4105 or visit www.epactnetwork.com