Eats ‘N’ Beats
Eats 'N' Beats - Presented by Broward Health of Coral Springs
Saturday, March 13th, 2021
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Pine Trails Park Amphitheater (10561 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33067)
Grab your lawn chairs and blankets, bring your family, friends, and a big appetite. This free outdoor concert will feature the live musical act, The Wildfire Band, and a wide variety of food trucks.
Formed in 2015, The Wildfire Band provides a high energy style of music that includes a combination of Blues, Classic Rock, Bluegrass, Progressive Rock, and Southern Rock. You will not want to miss them "Rock" out at the Pine Trails Park Amphitheater!
*Facial Coverings are required for all who attend*
Eats 'N' Beats Information
- Facial coverings must be worn at all times.
- We will have social distancing circles to be utilized throughout the event on the great lawn.
- Please ensure your group does not consist of more than 10 people.
Blankets and Lawn Chairs
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair, blanket, etc. for seating during the event.
- Please note space is limited.
- Be respectful to the space of others and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Food trucks will be on-site.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in the designated area.
- If you are interested in being a participating sponsor please reach out to Cory Cody - CCody@CityofParkland.org
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are extremely vulnerable.
- By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please do not attend this event if you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms.