Drive-In Eggstravaganza - Presented by Broward Health of Coral Springs
Saturday, April 3rd 2021
5:30 PM - Holiday Displays and Activities / 7:45: Movie Begins
Equestrian Center: 8350 Ranch Road, Parkland FL, 33067
Drive-In Eggstravaganza Commonly Asked Questions
Do I need to Register? If so, is there a cost to attend?
- There is no registration necessary to attend this FREE event.
- However, please note that all who attend must provide proof of Parkland Residency.
- Space and supplies are limited and will be available first-come, first-served.
How do I prove I am a Parkland Resident?
- Proof of residency is required for admission. Only one form of proof is necessary; examples of proof residency include driver's license, water bill, etc.)
- Please note that space will be limited and parking for the Movie as well as Giveaways from the Holiday displays which will be offered first-come, first-served.
Do I need to stay for the movie? Can I come solely for the Holiday displays and activities?
- Staying for the movie is optional. You will be asked whether you intend on viewing the movie and directed to the designated area to park for the movie.
- Please note that spaces will be limited for the movie. Please arrive early for movie parking.
- If you and your family have an emergency and must leave early, you will be provided a phone number that you can contact to assist your exit during the event.
- As there will be limited supplies for the treats and giveaways, these items will be offered first-come, first-serve.
Can I save a space for friends and family?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve any spaces. For traffic, safety, and operations of the event, all vehicles will be directed in the order they arrive.
Can I bring lounge chairs and blankets to sit outside of my car?
- No, all persons must remain in their vehicles, except for sole purpose of utilizing the restroom or purchasing snacks/drinks from the on-site food truck vendors. Wearing a mask is required when outside of your vehicle.
- Families may sit in the bed of their truck or in the trunk section of the SUV but sitting outside of the vehicle is not allowed. Thank you for your understanding!
What time should I arrive?
- Space is limited for the Drive-In Movie. Arriving early will ensure you have a parking space for the movie.
- There is no pre-registration and space and will be available first-come, first-served.
- Vehicles will be permitted to enter as early as 5:30 PM. The Movie will begin at approximately 7:45 PM.
I would like my business to participate! How can my business or organization get involved as a sponsor?
- Those interested in being a sponsor can reach out to Cory Cody at CCody@cityofparkland.org