- Development Services
- Building Department
- Commercial Business Tax Receipts
Commercial Business Tax Receipts
Business Tax Receipt DocumentationAll businesses in Parkland are required to have a City of Parkland Business Tax Receipt AND a Broward County Business Tax Receipt. The following documentation may be required:
- City of Parkland Business Tax Receipt Application (PDF)
- Florida driver's license
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization (LLC) or a Fictitious Name Affidavit
- Department of Agriculture license or permit
- Department of Agriculture Food permit
- Professional license
- Broward County Health permit
- Family Child Care inspection report
- Copy of entire lease agreement for commercial location
- Federal Employee Identification Number
- State of Florida Licenses (if applicable)
- State Beverage License
Agricultural ExemptionsThe City of Parkland has implemented a new policy for all agricultural exempted property within the City. When renewing a Business Tax Receipt, the applicant must provide the City with proof of the agricultural exemption along with a survey or sketch of the property. This sketch or survey must show all buildings along with proper parking requirements for the business. This information is required before the tax receipt is renewed.
A zoning inspection is also required along with the annual fire inspection. This will be scheduled through the Building Division. After the initial submission of the required documentation, this information will only be required at the renewal if there is a change in ownership or structures have been added to the property.
For more information on these exemptions, please contact us at 954.753.5447.