As per the Governor’s latest Executive Order #2021-102 and the below City of Parkland's Temporary Administrative Policy, the following protocols are in place:
- On City property outside of building: while enjoying City property outside of a building or facility, all residents, visitors, and employees are not required to wear a mask.
- In City buildings and facilities: when residents, visitors, and employees are inside a City building or facility wearing a mask and social distancing are not required. Employees, residents, and visitors who are not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing a mask and social distancing.
A 24 hour / 7 day a week drop box is set up for our customers’ convenience to avoid waiting and having to come inside. A permit pickup cart will be in front of City Hall during operating hours for all permits ready for pickup – just call ahead to make sure your permit is out front. For payments, please contact the Building Department to have a payment link sent to you via email.
The Engineering Division is responsible for the management and coordination of the City's engineering disciplines and functions including new development project infrastructure needs and requirements, inspection of new developments to ensure compliance with City standards, and Municipal Capital Improvement Projects.
- Coordination of Architectural and Engineering design
- Coordination of Surveying and Engineering Studies
- Project Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Specification Writing
- Plan Review
- Engineering Permitting
- Right of Way Permitting
- Engineering Inspections
- Inspection and reporting for the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)